A stimulating work environment
Founded in Grenoble in the heart of the Alps, Waga Energy offers a unique working environment that encourages teams to reach new heights. By working together to develop the renewable natural gas industry, the Waga Energy team actively helps combat climate change and reduce the share of fossil fuels in the global energy mix.
A committed international company with a wide range of positions and backgrounds
Working at Waga Energy means:
• Being a part of an ambitious project and supporting a company with a strong commitment to preserving the biosphere during its international expansion.
• Joining a team in a dynamic, innovative, caring, and highly collaborative environment.
• Benefiting from Waga Energy’s focus on well-being at work and a healthy work-life balance.
• Receiving an attractive compensation package.
• Accessing a tailor-made training program with opportunities for internal development and skill enhancement throughout your career with Waga Energy.
Be part of the adventure
Waga Energy is a fast-growing company offering a wide range of opportunities in Europe and North America. You can become a player in the energy transition.
We are actively recruiting for future-oriented positions and developing advanced expertise that benefits the public. This includes roles such as project managers, engineers, operational technicians, business developers, supply chain specialists, finance and accounting professionals, human resources experts, marketing, communications specialists, and more.
Our clean energy jobs have a future
According to a joint report by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the International Labour Organisation (ILO), renewable energy created more than 700,000 jobs worldwide by 2021, despite the COVID-19 pandemic, and accounted for 12.7 million jobs at the end of that year.
By 2030, this figure could triple to 38.2 million jobs.