The WAGA ENERGY Group attaches particular importance to the protection of the personal data it collects in the course of its activities.
WAGA ENERGY SA, registered in the Grenoble Trade and Companies Register under number 809 233 471, with its registered office at 5 Avenue Raymond Chanas-38320 EYBENS FRANCE, and its subsidiaries, are responsible for processing this data.
The purpose of this statement is to inform persons outside the WAGA ENERGY Group in a transparent manner of the purposes and methods used to process their personal data, in compliance with the applicable French and European regulations, in order to improve their knowledge and understanding of the use of this data.
1- How is personal data collected?
WAGA ENERGY processes personal data received directly, whether via the contact form on our site or during commercial and contractual exchanges. WAGA ENERGY only collects and processes personal data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. No automated data processing is carried out.
– Collecting data from professional partners:
The data of the partners with whom we work (commercial service providers, investors, journalists, people contacting us via our website, etc.), such as their first names and surnames, telephone number and e-mail address, is collected by our Group directly from them to manage our professional relationships.
– Collection of data from WAGA ENERGY job applicants
The data included in candidates’ CVs and cover letters is collected directly from them.
2- What are the purposes of the processing and recipients of personal data?
We collect, record and use personal data in order to communicate with our contacts, for the purposes of business relationships (administrative procedures relating to contracts/orders or accounting in particular) or simply for information purposes.
The data collected on job applicants is intended to assess the suitability of the applicant’s profile for the job vacancy concerned. It is only accessible to Human Resources staff and managers in charge of recruitment.
3- How long is the data retained?
The data is retained for five years after the end of the professional relationship.
Data relating to unsuccessful candidates is retained for two years after it is collected.
4- How is the security and confidentiality of personal data ensured?
We treat the data you entrust to us with the utmost respect. We remain vigilant and attentive to current and future legislation.
The entry into force of the GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation) on 25 May 2018, has given us the opportunity to improve our procedures in order to strengthen the security and confidentiality of your data, to which we attach great importance.
WAGA ENERGY undertakes to comply with the following obligations:
• Not to use this data for purposes other than those necessary for processing;
• Not to disclose the data to third parties;
• To destroy all storage media used to store this data, whether computerised or not, at the end of the specified retention period.
5- What rights do the data subjects have?
In accordance with current regulations, you have a number of rights concerning the management of your personal data, which are listed below:
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed and to access this data, as well as a certain amount of additional information. You have the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to request that your data be corrected or completed as soon as possible.
– Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your data as soon as possible, in particular if your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you decide to withdraw your consent on which the processing is based.
– Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, all we can do is store your data. In principle, no other operation may be carried out with regard to your personal data.
– Right to the portability of your data: You have the right to recover the data you have provided to us and to have it transferred to another data controller.
– Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to object to your data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
– Right to withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent carried out prior to the withdrawal.
– The right to specify what happens to your personal data after your death: You have the right to define what happens with regard to the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. In the absence of a directive from you, your heirs will nevertheless be able to exercise their rights over your personal data after your death.
6- How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights:
1. Send us your request in writing:
– By e-mail: email@example.com
– Or by post: Data Protection Officer
– WAGA ENERGY – 5 Avenue Raymond Chanas – 38320 EYBENS FRANCE
2. By providing us with your contact details (surname, first name, e-mail and postal address, telephone number) and providing proof of your identity (copy of an identity document)
3. Specify which right(s) you wish to exercise and the reason(s) for your request
We will get back to you within a maximum of one month (which may be extended depending on the complexity and number of requests).
7- Transfer of data outside the European Union
WAGA ENERGY may transfer your personal data to its subsidiaries located outside the European Union. In such cases, we will take particular care to ensure compliance with strict confidentiality obligations and that the countries concerned provide a sufficient level of data protection within the meaning of the regulation.